Put the water on! Today we’re making Alfredo Sauce…SIMPLE Alfredo Sauce ….
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 a stick of butter (unsalted)
- 1/3 cup of Parmiginiano/Reggiano
- Parmesan Cheese
Boil and Prepare two boxes of Bowties. Reserve 1/2 cup of cooking water.
- Bring cream and butter to a low simmer, using a heavy skillet and medium to low heat.
- Add Bow-Ties and reserved cooking water.
- Toss in Parmigiano/Reggiano and gently fold till evenly mixed
Add Topping of Parmesan Cheese to Taste.
Don’t forget the rolls: