I’m sort of on a deadline here, simply because life happened (and I’m not going to lie, I want to finish my salad). So I’m going to try and simplify this one as much as possible. Most of my followers are generally foodies as well, so I’m going to take that to mean, no real explanation of the ingredients is needed. And well….we all know that I’m a photo fanatic….honestly, I take enough pictures, to write a novel with zero actual text.
So without further delay, here’s the basic grocery list for this amazingly beautiful salad….
- portobello mushrooms
- turnips (shredded)
- kohlrabi (shredded…a cheese grater will do)
- flaxseed (ground in a coffee grinder to aid in digestion)
- thinly sliced roast beef (optional if you’re strictly vegetarian)
- artichoke bruschetta (store bought of homemade)
- fire roasted peppers (from the jar)
Step by step pictures
As always, the flavor is in the palette of the chef, so feel free to tweek.